Punkball Punkball

Thanks for publishing your game. That takes guts! I like the idea for a simple game to make in two weeks, but I would love some more diversity in the textures. The flashing could be turned down, to make it hurt my eyes less. Unfortunately, there is a lot of pinball games, and I would love to see you try something else!

RevengefullTrout responds:

thanks for the feedback!

I know, I got multiple suggestions to make it less flashy and stuff. But the assignment was to make a pinball machine that reflects a part of who you are, and I like cyberpunk alot and I think that this fits that theme really well, The flashing lights and stuff :p

We started our next project this monday, and we have to work as a company to create 4 weapons with scenery with a particular team.

(Update, I'm failing at it and my 3D program bailed on me FML :D)

Square Savior Square Savior

Disclaimer! I only played a couple of levels in. Solid first game. Well built that flowed pretty well. It was a bit plain. I personally liked the simple visuals. It made the game play easier to focus on. I personally would lose the story and focus on play. I found it much more fun if I held down jump and tried to pogo the whole level. Forcing a mechanic change like this or anything could spice up the game and take it to the next level. With a few small changes, I could see this game on the front page!

PereDM responds:

I'm thinking of original new mechanics for next games, making the player jump constantly sounds interesting, thanks for the idea.
And thanks for sharing your opinion of the game!

Pomg Pomg

By god StuffedWombat! What a fun twist on such a simple game. New mechanics were introduced well with simple development. I always knew why I died. A perfect example of good execution of simple mechanics. I would love to see you continue this and add more depth and length!