Punkball Punkball

Thanks for publishing your game. That takes guts! I like the idea for a simple game to make in two weeks, but I would love some more diversity in the textures. The flashing could be turned down, to make it hurt my eyes less. Unfortunately, there is a lot of pinball games, and I would love to see you try something else!

RevengefullTrout responds:

thanks for the feedback!

I know, I got multiple suggestions to make it less flashy and stuff. But the assignment was to make a pinball machine that reflects a part of who you are, and I like cyberpunk alot and I think that this fits that theme really well, The flashing lights and stuff :p

We started our next project this monday, and we have to work as a company to create 4 weapons with scenery with a particular team.

(Update, I'm failing at it and my 3D program bailed on me FML :D)

Square Savior Square Savior

Disclaimer! I only played a couple of levels in. Solid first game. Well built that flowed pretty well. It was a bit plain. I personally liked the simple visuals. It made the game play easier to focus on. I personally would lose the story and focus on play. I found it much more fun if I held down jump and tried to pogo the whole level. Forcing a mechanic change like this or anything could spice up the game and take it to the next level. With a few small changes, I could see this game on the front page!

PereDM responds:

I'm thinking of original new mechanics for next games, making the player jump constantly sounds interesting, thanks for the idea.
And thanks for sharing your opinion of the game!

Pomg Pomg

By god StuffedWombat! What a fun twist on such a simple game. New mechanics were introduced well with simple development. I always knew why I died. A perfect example of good execution of simple mechanics. I would love to see you continue this and add more depth and length!

Space Defender Space Defender

Thanks MrUnecht for giving me such a helpful review on Battlehell! For you game, it plays just fine. I would love to have a bit of movement to increase skill ceiling (like Geometry Wars). I think if you added some sfx to the game, you could bring your game to the next level! Overall, this game didn't offend me, but with a few small changes, this game would amaze me.

MrUnecht responds:

Thanks for your Feedback :) But what do you mean with sfx? I got missle sounds, explosion sounds etc, and what would theses small changes are? :D

We Become What We Behold We Become What We Behold

This is poetic. The quote at the beginning sets the tone for the piece that succinctly tells of the hate of the internet. 10/10

Car Soccer Car Soccer

Unfortunately, the issues run deeper than just the visuals. I like the idea, but ultimately the game just wasn't fun. I would largely attribute this to the fact that the ball moves in erratic patterns, making the game require little skill.

Laif Laif

Nice game! I would love to use a button other than A. Purely personal, but I usa wasd to move so I kept on shooting instead of moving. Overall, I really like the game tho!